Automotive electrical and electronic systems are playing an increasingly important role and particularly create comfort and safety. Could you imagine driving without them in this day and age? Development and constant innovation of these systems are the key factors in any automaker’s success.
DIGITEQ Automotive, as a 100 % owned company within the Volkswagen Group, is an important element in producing these systems, helping ŠKODA AUTO, in particular, as well as other brands on the road to success.
Software Developer (C++) – Data Processing, Machine Learning
Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek, práce na zkrácený úvazek
Délka pracovního poměru: neuvedeno
The automotive industry has been undergoing rapid development and innovation cycle giving rise to even more sophisticated and complex vehicle functions. One of the most dynamic areas of development is driver assistance systems, which enhance the driver experience as well as safety and comfort. Along with laser, sonar and radar sensing, image processing is becoming an indispensable and ever popular technology to solve many of the current challenging technical problems.
State of the art technologies and development within the Volkswagen Group help define and shape future trends. If you wish to join our team and take part in interesting projects in series SW development for ECUs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
• Development of SW components for Driver Assistance Systems
• Creating implementation in C++
• Design of architecture within the Autosar framework
• Analysis of SW requirements
• Participation on predevelopment and research tasks
• Working with systems Doors, SVN, Polyspace, Git, Jenkins and others
• Communication with Czech/German teams
What we expect:
• Good knowledge of C ++
• University education or work experience in C++ development
• Advanced knowledge of English (German is an advantage)
• Knowledge of one of the following topics:
1) 1D Signal Processing (SFFT, Wavelets etc.)
2) Computer Vision, Image Processing
3) Point Clouds Processing (LIDARs etc.)
4) Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
5) Control Systems (Feedback Control, Kalman Filtering etc.)
6) Virtual Reality, Computer Graphics
• Analytical thinking
• The willingness to learn to understand German documentation
• Good communication skills and a proactive approach
• Autonomy in solving tasks
• Team spirit
• Willingness to travel
We are offering:
• Perspective and interesting work in a growing field
• Background of a stable multinational company
• Opportunity for further personal and professional growth
• Young and highly motivated team
• Flexible working hours
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Many more other extra benefits
KontaktDigiteq Automotive s.r.o.