Automotive electrical and electronic systems are playing an increasingly important role and particularly create comfort and safety. Could you imagine driving without them in this day and age? Development and constant innovation of these systems are the key factors in any automaker’s success.
DIGITEQ Automotive, as a 100 % owned company within the Volkswagen Group, is an important element in producing these systems, helping ŠKODA AUTO, in particular, as well as other brands on the road to success.
SW Developer (C++/ Image Processing/Computer Vision) - SW01
Employment type: Full-time work, part-time work
Duration of employment: not specified
The automotive industry has been undergoing rapid development and innovation cycle giving rise to even more sophisticated and complex vehicle functions. One of the most dynamic areas of development is driver assistance systems, which enhance the driver experience as well as safety and comfort. Along with laser, sonar and radar sensing, image processing is becoming an indispensable and ever popular technology to solve many of the current challenging technical problems.
State of the art technologies and development within the Volkswagen Group help define and shape future trends. If you wish to join our team and take part in interesting projects in series SW development for ECUs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
• Participation on strategic computer vision projects within Volkswagen Group
• Implementation of SW Modules (Computer Vision, Image Processing, Mathematical operations, Wrappers etc.)
• Specification and implementation of software components
• Analysis of SW requirements
• Applying of Machine Learning Algorithms
• Working with systems Doors, Jenkins, SVN, GIT and others
• Communication with German team
• Development and analysis of documentation (specifications, strategy plans, etc.)
What we expect:
• Knowledge and practical experience with image processing algorithms
• Very good knowledge of C ++
• Basic knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms
• Knowledge of CUDA is an advantage
• Knowledge of deployment of Image processing algorithms on different hardware platforms is an advantage
• University education or work experience in the field of image processing (computer graphics)
• Advanced knowledge of English and/or German
• Willingness to work with German documentation
• Good communication skills and proactive approach
• Autonomy in solving tasks
• Analytical thinking
• Willingness to travel (occasional business trips to Germany)
We are offering:
• Perspective and interesting work in a growing field
• Background of a stable multinational company
• Opportunity for further personal and professional growth
• Flexible working hours
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Other extra benefits
ContactDigiteq Automotive s.r.o.