What project would you participate in?
Join us and become a part of a team working on a project focused on car sharing.
Car sharing is one of the hot topics we are currently working on at Digiteq Automotive. Thanks to the electronic control unit that we develop the car can become a part of the sharing economy.
Would you like to participate in these activities in the role of EMBEDDED SW DEVELOPER?
- Dependable SW design and development of embedded software, firmware & controls in automotive applications where dependable functionality is required
- In this role, the engineer will be responsible for developing tools for SW specification, design, integration, testing and verification and validation
- Successful candidates will be able to closely collaborate with global, embedded product development teams by deploying initial conception through each of the design and development phases, up to and including certification and product launch with the support of model-based development processes, and utilization of testing, verification and validation tools
- Embedded software development of dependable systems including team collaboration, version/revision/change control, build management, documentation and reporting
- Perform architecture, design analysis, and modeling to ensure certification compliance of all functional, performance, and environmental requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members including controls and electronics design engineers to successfully develop and validate designs
- Drive implementation consistency across multiple resources contributing to the same embedded system architecture; Champion and document improvements to the engineering standard work processes we use to engineer our products
- Interface with projectmanager
- Analyse customer requirements
Required qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Informatics or Electrical Engineering discipline
- 3+ years of experience with embedded system applications or relevant engineering discipline
- Experience with V-model development process with support of model-based development process and automated tools for analysis, testing, verification & validation
- Experience in full life-cycle of software development, verification and certification preferably in vehicle, or similar domains
What can you look forward to?
Become a part of a stable multinational company within the VW group with almost 20 years long tradition. You will gain interesting work in a growing field and be in the centre of development of new automotive technologies that will be introduced into cars within the next 5 years. We are a great team of friendly colleagues who are experts in what they do and share their knowledge and support each other.
Additionally, our company provides a number of interesting BENEFITS, such as:
- Individual plan of learning and development, attending conferences, participation in company innovation program, language courses
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria benefit system (from 4 000 CZK/year)
- Special reduced price of operating leasing for Škoda cars (possibility to have a new car every year from 2 700 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers
- Sick days
- Multisport card
- Company contribution for supplementary pension insurance from 600 CZK/month
- Travel insurance for private purposes even for family members
- T-Mobile Program – tariffs even for family members
- Motivating reward for recommending new colleagues (30 000 CZK)
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Plenty of company events
Looking forward to meeting you!