Automotive electrical and electronic systems are playing an increasingly important role and particularly create comfort and safety. Could you imagine driving without them in this day and age? Development and constant innovation of these systems are the key factors in any automaker’s success.
DIGITEQ Automotive, as a 100 % owned company within the Volkswagen Group, is an important element in producing these systems, helping ŠKODA AUTO, in particular, as well as other brands on the road to success.
SW DEVELOPER: L3 development // Linux security (PD04)
Praha-Braník, Mladá Boleslav
Employment type: Full-time work
Duration of employment: not specified
What project would you participate in?
Join us and become a part of a team working on a project focused on car sharing.
Car sharing is one of the hot topics we are currently working on at Digiteq Automotive. Thanks to the electronic control unit that we develop the car can become a part of the sharing economy.
Would you like to participate in these activities in the role of SW DEVELOPER: L3 development // Linux security?
• Dependable SW security design for automotive appliances
• Dependable SW functionality of security principles is required
• Responsibility for developing SW security design and Integration for mass production
• Ability for closer collaboration with global, embedded product development teams by deploying initial SW conception through each of the design and development phases, up to and including certification and product launch with the support of model-based development processes, and utilization of testing, verification and validation tools
• Embedded SW development of dependable systems including team collaboration, version/revision/change control, build management, documentation and reporting
• Linux SW development (Kernel Driver etc – Yocto Platform)
• OTA Update Designing and deploying
• Interface with projectmanager
• Analysing, developing and deploying of customer requirements
Required qualifications and skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Informatics or Electrical Engineering discipline
• 5+ years of experience with embedded system applications or relevant engineering discipline
• Experience in full life-cycle SW development
What can you look forward to?
Become a part of a stable multinational company within the VW group with almost 20 years long tradition. You will gain interesting work in a growing field and be in the centre of development of new automotive technologies that will be introduced into cars within the next 5 years. We are a great team of friendly colleagues who are experts in what they do and share their knowledge and support each other.
Additionally, our company provides a number of interesting BENEFITS, such as:
• Individual plan of learning and development, attending conferences, participation in company innovation program, language courses
• Flexible working hours
• Cafeteria benefit system (from 4 000 CZK/year)
• Special reduced price of operating leasing for Škoda cars (possibility to have a new car every year from 2 700 CZK/month)
• Meal vouchers
• Multisport card
• Company contribution for supplementary pension insurance from 600 CZK/month
• Travel insurance for private purposes even for family members
• T-Mobile Program – tariffs even for family members
• Motivating reward for recommending new colleagues (30 000 CZK)
• 5 weeks of holiday
• Plenty of company events
Looking forward to meeting you!
ContactDigiteq Automotive s.r.o.
Váš názor je pro nás důležitý. Řekněte nám prosím důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a nezaberou Vám déle než 2 minuty.
Děkujeme za Vaši pomoc.
DIGITEQ Automotive s.r.o.