We are looking for junior and senior experts to join our team focused on development of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems and Parking Systems.
We are looking for the following expertise :
- SW Engineering: expertise in SW engineering, programming in C++ but also in other languages
- Control Systems: knowledge of control systems, path planning and tracking, kalman filtering
- Computer Vision: image processing and computer vision algorithms, machine learning and artificial intelligence, computer graphics, virtual reality
- Sensor Data Processing: processing data from (nano)radar sensors, LIDARs, signal and audio processing
What will be your tasks?
- Development of SW components for VW Group
- Creating implementation in C++
- Cooperation on SW architecture design
- Analysis of SW requirements
- Participation on predevelopment and research tasks
- Working with systems Doors, SVN, Polyspace, Git, Jenkins and others
- Communication with Czech/German teams
The suitable candidate should have:
- Good knowledge of C++ and SW development in general
- University education or work experience in particular topic
- Advanced knowledge of English (German is an advantage)
- Atitude to learn, share and improve
- Analytical thinking
- Willingness to learn to understand German documentation
- Good communication skills and a proactive approach
- Autonomy in solving tasks
- Team spirit
- Willingness to travel
What can you look forward to?
Become a part of a stable multinational company within the VW group with almost 20 years long tradition. You will gain interesting work in a growing field and be in the centre of development of new automotive technologies that will be introduced into cars within the next 5 years. We are a great team of friendly colleagues who are experts in what they do and share their knowledge and support each other.
Additionally, our company provides a number of interesting BENEFITS, such as:
- Individual plan of learning and development, attending conferences, participation in company innovation program, language courses
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria benefit system (from 4 000 CZK/year)
- Special reduced price of operating leasing for Škoda cars (possibility to have a new car every year from 2 700 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Company contribution for supplementary pension insurance from 600 CZK/month
- Sick days
- Travel insurance for private purposes even for family members
- T-Mobile Program – tariffs even for family members
- Motivating reward for recommending new colleagues (30 000 CZK)
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Plenty of company events
If you are interested in expanding and using your know how for challenging state of the art projects for VW, Audi or Porsche don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Looking forward to meeting you!