AI Software Engineer
We are currently building a team working on a big international project in the field of video perception.
If you like using your head, overcomming obstacles and seeing your ideas drive an actual car, you definitely won't be bored with us.
Become a part of VW autonomous driving future!
As an AI Software Engineer you will be designing and optimizing our deep learning training framework and software tools for the development of data driven models. Your work will directly empower the AI Model Engineers to efficiently build and improve their solutions.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities?
- Designing and optimizing the training / inference pipelines and our deep learning framework
- Developing robust Python code for preprocessing and training execution
- Integrating software modules into our continuous integration and training pipeline
- Profiling the performance of the training infrastructure, identifying and removing bottlenecks and improving scalability
- Coordinating with the infrastructure and cloud teams to sustain high availability of the training environment
- Working closely with our AI Hardware Engineers to ensure optimal compatibility of our software ecosystem to different chip architectures
- Tracking the progress in open-source communities and other organizations on AI software frameworks to continuously improve our software landscape
What you'll need to succeed:
- Advanced programming capabilities in Python and C++
- An excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, OOD and design patterns
- A thorough understanding of system-level software, in particular hardware-software interactions and resource utilization
- A good understanding of modern machine learning concepts and state of the art deep learning techniques
- Experience in working with and scaling training frameworks, such as Tensorflow or PyTorch, preferentially in a cloud context
- Experience in agile software development processes, especially Scrum
- Preferably: experience in programming with Nvidia CUDA and optimizing CPU-GPU interactions
- Preferably: Software Architecture Certification, e.g. iSAQB® Foundation Level
What can you look forward to?
Become a part of a stable multinational company within the VW group with almost 20 years long tradition. You will gain interesting work in a growing field and be in the centre of development of new automotive technologies that will be introduced into cars within the next 5 years. We are a great team of friendly colleagues who are experts in what they do and share their knowledge and support each other.
Additionally, our company provides a number of interesting BENEFITS, such as:
- Individual plan of learning and development, attending conferences, participation in company innovation program, language courses
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria benefit system (from 4 000 CZK/year)
- Special reduced price of operating leasing for Škoda cars (possibility to have a new car every year from 3 100 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Company contribution for supplementary pension insurance from 700 CZK/month
- Sick days
- Travel insurance for private purposes even for family members
- T-Mobile Program – tariffs even for family members
- Motivating reward for recommending new colleagues (30 000 CZK)
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Company events
We are open to remote cooperation with regular trips to our HQ in Prague.
Send us your CV - looking forward to meeting you!
KontaktDigiteq Automotive s.r.o.