AI Fusion Engineer
We are currently building a team working on a big international project in the field of video perception.
If you like using your head, overcomming obstacles and seeing your ideas drive an actual car, you definitely won't be bored with us.
Become a part of VW autonomous driving future!
We are looking for AI Fusion Engineer with experience in modern Computer Vision and Machine Learning to design, implement, optimize and deploy deep learning models that will enhance the scene understanding by applying the state of the art in sensor fusion for ADAS and autonomous driving.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities?
- The project scope is sensorics fusion for low speed maneuvering (parking) on the level 2 of ADAS autonomy
- You will participate in the backbone fusion process of all current major sensors like Cameras, Ultrasonic, Radar, and LiDARs
- Optimizing and training deep learning models for multi-modal data fusion on automotive embedded devices
- Analyzing / testing deep learning models for safety-critical applications
- Writing production level code to integrate with our existing deep learning tools and pipelines
- You will also solve practical issues with data, their synchronization, alignment for static scenarios
What you'll need to succeed:
- Strong understanding of the under-the-hood fundamentals of deep learning (architectures, layer details, optimization algorithms, etc). The ability to read andimplement related academic literature is an important must-have
- Significant hands-on experience with training, analyzing and iteratively refining deep neural networks
- Strong knowledge of a modern deep learning framework such as Tensorflow or PyTorch
- Substantial software engineering capabilities, in particular in Python, including debugging and profiling; additional experience with C++ is a plus
- Experience with Computer Vision (CV) and Data Fusion for CV (Camera + at least 1 additional sensor)
- Preferred: Experience with ultrasonic, LiDAR, or radar sensors and data
- Preferred: experience in agile software development processes, especially Scrum
What can you look forward to?
Become a part of a stable multinational company within the VW group with almost 20 years long tradition. You will gain interesting work in a growing field and be in the centre of development of new automotive technologies that will be introduced into cars within the next 5 years. We are a great team of friendly colleagues who are experts in what they do and share their knowledge and support each other.
Additionally, our company provides a number of interesting BENEFITS, such as:
- Individual plan of learning and development, attending conferences, participation in company innovation program, language courses
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria benefit system (from 4 000 CZK/year)
- Special reduced price of operating leasing for Škoda cars (possibility to have a new car every year from 3 100 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Company contribution for supplementary pension insurance from 700 CZK/month
- Sick days
- Travel insurance for private purposes even for family members
- T-Mobile Program – tariffs even for family members
- Motivating reward for recommending new colleagues (30 000 CZK)
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Company events
We are open to remote cooperation with regular trips to our HQ in Prague.
Send us your CV - looking forward to meeting you!
KontaktDigiteq Automotive s.r.o.