C++ Developer of Image Processing Algorithms
That is why we are looking for new colleagues into our SW development team on the position of C++ Developer. You will help us develop key features of a product that will enhance both safety and driver’s comfort in new VW Group cars.
What you will do:
You will participate in the development of an embedded image processing solution including:
- Detection of obstacles behind the car
- Selection of best time window for automatic emergency breaking
- Estimation of trailer angle
New projects are coming every year.
What will be your responsibilities:
- You will become a member of a software development team located in Prague and Pilsen (size 10-15) that implements an embedded application for eSmart rear camera.
- Your code will be reviewed by other team members and vice versa. Code quality, adherence to the architecture and solid test coverage are important.
- You will implement functionality in C++ and write automated tests.
- You will need to understand and partake in software requirements and design specifications.
- Your code will need to comply with Automotive coding standards and processes (ASPICE).
Who you are:
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- You have programming skills, preferably in C++.
- You can communicate in English.
- Knowledge of tools such as Jira or Jenkins will be your advantage.
Why you may want to work with us:
- You will be surrounded by skilled colleagues from whom you can learn.
- We offer mentorship and learning programs, training, language courses.
- You can work remotely as well as from the office. It is up to you.
- You’ll participate on improving safety especially in low-speed environments like parking lots and residential areas.
- You’ll improve driver’s comfort while using a trailer.
- We have a fair and transparent management team.
- We are in Czech Republic with direct contacts to customers and colleagues abroad (Germany, Serbia).
What can you look forward to?
Our company provides a number of interesting BENEFITS, such as:
- Individual plan of learning and development, attending conferences, participation in company innovation program, language courses
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria benefit system (from 4 000 CZK/year)
- Special reduced price of operating leasing for Škoda cars
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Company contribution for supplementary pension insurance from 800 CZK/month
- 5 weeks of holidaym, Sick days
- Travel insurance for private purposes even for family members
- T-Mobile Program – tariffs even for family members
- Motivating reward for recommending new colleagues
- Company events
KontaktDigiteq Automotive s.r.o.
Phone: +420 705 611 099